Monday, November 15, 2010

A Prayer for Healing of Autism



(The Lion of Judah Heals His Lambs)

Lord Jesus, I lift up all of my brothers and sisters today who are being held captive by autism and other neurological and emotional disorders which may affect people similarly. I thank you for each and every one of their precious lives. Father, I ask that you touch the brain of every afflicted child. I pray for integration between the two hemispheres, for the biochemical system to come under Your authority, and for the proper firing of every single neuron in every single brain I am lifting up to You today.

I also ask You, Jesus, to heal the senses of your children today. Allow them to feel the pleasure and connection from touch. Restore the nerves in their skin so their bodies are neither insensitive nor too sensitive to contact with humans or animals. Restore the ability to taste food, decrease the sensitivity to visual and auditory stimuli. Allow the brain to filter out unnecessary sensory information, and completely restore the bodies of those who suffer from sensory and emotional deprivation.

Give each child peace, Father. I pray You heal the overwhelming anxiety each one of them feels today. Cut each person free from the darkness of social isolation. I pray for Your love to reach every single one of these lambs.

In Your Name, Jesus, I pray. I thank You for your desire and ability to heal each and every suffering person who is brought to your feet. I bring them to You today.

Amen

7 comments:

  1. This prayer is well appreciated. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful prayer. This could only come from the Holy Spirit. I was blessed and encouraged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kelly. This prayer really touched my heart. I will repeat it everyday. God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was nice to see your pray i am wrting about my daughter who is showing me her understanding i know my daughter well you gave me idea.for my book.i won't tell the publisher said my daughter had aintersting life. and you have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your comments. I do pray for all of you and ask the Lord to bless you and your families along your healing journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please pray for the healing and restoration of our son Fuad.

    ReplyDelete