Monday, May 27, 2013

Healing Services in Your Area

July 4, 2014 Update: Healing Services are now held the first Tuesday of every month at Galilee Church, 3928 Pacific Ave, Virginia Beach, VA from 7-8:30 p.m. 

 *************************************************
 

Although there are not yet many testimonies of the healing of autism, I believe there could be more if people were able and willing to attend healing prayer services. Therefore I am going to link this post to an Episcopalian priest, Father Nigel Mumford, and his ministry with which I am familiar. He holds healing services in Virginia which may be helpful to you.

I started this blog in response to alarming reports, stories, and even books written about men and women who took their autistic children to shamans and witch doctors for healing. These parents were white collar professionals, not some backwoods hippies with a second grade education, lest you think that only a flake would consider doing such a thing. People from all walks of life are desperate for an answer to autism, and I am now seeing they will do anything to get it.

The interesting thing about their stories is that all of these non-verbal children started speaking the second they received their "treatments" which led me to wonder if autism is not in part a spiritual problem. All of the parents became believers in the supernatural realm at the point their children began to talk but I shudder to think of the issues these kids will have later on as a result of visiting these so-called healers.

Because of those stories and the possibility that autism could be a spiritually based illness in part, I felt like it was time for the world to know of the true Healer who can and does lift the veil of autism. There is no other name but the Name of Jesus Christ who truly heals.


One final note here. I really do not favor one ministry over another, but on the other hand, I only write of ministries with which I've had personal experience. I do not currently endorse ministries based on reputation alone because I simply do not wish to lead anyone astray or to provide false hope. It's always wise to test the spirits and I usually take a few years to do that.

Be blessed on your healing journey. Do not give up. Do not give in. God rewards those who earnestly seek him (Hebrews 11:6).

No comments:

Post a Comment