Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Changes!

Last month has been a whirlwind of change! After six years of not having, nor really wanting a car, some very lovely people from my church and who moved to Japan, graced me with their old Toyota Camry.

I'm one of those people who thinks that if God gave me a car, then He has somewhere specific He wants me to go in it. So, I am praying about that because I sense it could potentially be somewhere radically different than from where I am now. Not that this stresses me out or anything.

And I moved, too, which really normally wouldn't be that big of a deal--however. In this case, I'm sharing a home with two older-than-me single ladies. One of them just got a kitten, which she named Van Morrison. I do like it here, but all of the cognitive flexibility healing stuff I've been writing about here and there is going to be stretched to its outer limits, I'm sure. 


I don't know what the future holds, but if God is in it, I will be okay. Step by step Jesus lights the way of my path!

No comments:

Post a Comment