Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A Printable Prayer Chart: Praying Over the Brain

brain

So much of the human brain is affected by autism that I wondered if it would be useful to make a prayer chart for all of you interceding for loved ones on the spectrum. 

I put together a little something (click here for the .pdf file) and hope with all of my heart that this is in some way beneficial to you!

Most of the information I share regarding cognitive issues and brain healing comes from the research of Dr. Caroline Leaf. She truly has a passion for health, science, and Jesus, and she ties all of these elements together remarkably well! Thank you for your commitment to excellent research, Dr. Leaf! 

Blessings! 

8 comments:

  1. You are the bees knees! :-) THANK YOU FOR THIS! I've also been investigating some super fascinating stuff by Arthur Burk, but am I excited to look into Caroline Leaf as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jillian. I am so glad the chart is useful to someone. And I actually love Arthur Burk's material. He seems to possess a great deal of insight. Thank you again and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so unsavvy! When I'm clicking the file now, it's saying I need permission to view it :( . Is there another format that I can try? I'm SO VERY READY to pray for this lad tonight using it! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try it now, Jillian. Sheesh, I bet this drove a few people nuts...didn't know there was a permissions setting. I changed it to "Public" so you should have access to the link now. If for some reason you don't please, please let me know when you can. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool!! I also have a book by Arthur Burk on Blessing your Spirit, I believe that's what it's called.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey everyone! Right now I am using my iPod to respond--tomorrow I hope to use my laptop to address your comments more fully. Thank you! for sharing your thoughts and beautiful prayers. They--and YOU--bless me greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are welcome, Hope and Faith. And I never heard of Blessing Your Spirit so I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks for the mention! And J--thanks for your message on FB. I received it not to long ago. I was encouraged. Blessings y'all!

    ReplyDelete